IBPS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online, Eligibility for various posts and Salary and How to Apply online will be discussed here. You can check educational qualification, vacancy details, age limit, eligibility, selection criteria, and other details here. And, the Online Application Link has been activated at the website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).i.e. ibps.in
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Professors, Faculty Research Associates, Research Associates, Hindi Officers, IT Engineers (data centers), IT Database Administrators and Software Developers and Testers (front end, backend).
Those Candidates who are interested in applying for the above posts can do so through Ibps.in. Applications will be accepted online starting October 1. Last date for submission of applications is October 14. An independent committee will select the winner and the decision is final. To apply, candidates may read the following information such as educational requirements, experience, and selection criteria.
The IBPS released a PDF notification on 29th September 2021 for the recruitment of various posts on the official website of IBPS. Interested candidates can check all the details of the eligibility criteria and the IBPS online application window will be open on 1st October 2021. Below you will find information about IBPS Recruitment for a variety of positions.
There are several vacancies in the IBPS, including Assistant Professors, Faculty Research Associates, Research Associate, Hindi Officers, IT Engineers (Data Centre), IT Database Administrators, and Software Developers & Testers (Frontend & Backend). IBPS Recruitment 2021 will be conducted online from 1st October to 14th October 2021.
Online Registration: 01 October 2021 to 14 October 2021
Online Examination (Tentative) (wherever applicable): October/November 2021
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
In the year 2021, The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment will begin accepting online applications on October 1. Candidates with different qualifications will be invited for various posts. The application deadline for IBPS Recruitment 2021 is 14th October 2021. To apply, click the link below.
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Associate Professors
- Faculty Research
- Research Associates
- Hindi Officers
- IT Engineers (Data Centres)
- IT Database Administrators and Software Developers
- Testers (Frontend, Backend)
IBPS Selection Process 2021
Under the IBPS, there will be a selection process in October or November of 2021. There will be written tests and interviews in this process. Those candidate who will successful in his or her interview will need to provide all of the required documents.
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Associate Professor – PhD in Statistics or equivalent degree with at least a 55% GPA.
- Faculty Research Associates – A PhD or equivalent degree in any of the following disciplines, with at least 55% in their Postgraduate studies.
- Research Associates – Post-Graduate in Psychology / Education /Psychological Measurement / Psychometrics /Management (Specialization in Human Resources) with minimum of 55% marks from recognized universities / institutes.
- Graduate degree in Hindi from a recognized university, or Master’s degree in either English or Hindi from a recognized university with Hindi as a major or elective. A degree from a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English with English as the medium of examination in degree level. The applicant must have a Master’s degree from a recognized university in any language and English as a major or elective subject and Hindi as the medium of examination.
- A full-time position is available for IT Engineers (Data Centers) who are B.E./B.Tech. An undergraduate degree, preferably in computer science or IT, from a recognized institution or university is required.
- IT Database Administrators, Software Developers, Testers (Front-End, Back-End) – Full Time MCA/ M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Comp. Science) from a recognised University / Institute.
IBPS PO 2021 Online Application
For IBPS PO 2021 exam, the registration process will be opened after the exam is released. When the IBPS has released the link for the online application for the PO/MT-XI exam, it will be added to this page.
Candidates are required to register online at ibps.in, the official IBPS website, for the recruitment process. Candidates will be subjected to pretests, main exams, and interviews as part of a three-tiered selection process. To advance to the next stage, candidates must pass each exam. They are selected based on their performance in the Mains and the Interview.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
For each section of the preliminary examination , separate timings were introduced by IBPS. As part of the recruitment process for PO positions, IBPS will take a two-part online exam, the IBPS Preliminary Examination and the IBPS Main Examination. An interview will then follow the online test.
IBPS PO Interview
The selected candidates are invited for an interview, who are qualifying for the mains exam and that carries 100 marks. At the interview, candidates must obtain a minimum score of 40% (35% for candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and PWD).
There will be an interview round generally that lasts for 15-20 minutes, during which bank officials ask questions about the candidates, the banking sector, current affairs, general awareness, etc. Candidates must arrive at the interview well dressed, confident, and with all the required documentation.
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria - Selection process for various posts will be as follows:
- For Assistant Professor – Group Exercises, Presentation Exercise and Personal Interview.
- For Faculty Research Associate, and Research Associate – Online Exam, Item writing Exercise, Group Exercises and Personal Interview.
- For Hindi Officer – Online Exam, Skill test, Item Writing Exercise and Personal Interview
- IT Engineer (Data Centre), IT Database Administrator – Online Exam, Skill test and Personal
- Software Developer and Tester (Frontend, Backend) – Interview
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Salary
- For Assistant Professor -Rs. 1,01,500
- For Faculty Research Associate- Rs. 57,700
- Research Associate, Hindi Officer – Rs. 44,900
- IT Engineer (Data Centre), IT Database Administrator – Rs. 35, 400/-
Application Fees - IBPS
All candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for their application fees. By providing the information that appears on the screen, the payment can be processed via Debit Cards/Virtual Cards/Master Cards/Maestro/RuPay), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, and Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
IBPS Recruitment 2021 FAQ's
When can I apply for IBPS PO 2021?
The Prelims exam will be followed by the Mains exam, which will be conducted on November 27, 2021, and the result will be declared in December. The start date to apply for IBPS PO is in the month of Aug, 2021. And , the last date to apply for the same is Aug 3rd Week, 2021.
How can I apply for IBPS exam 2021?
To apply for this recruitment, first of all, click on the link to the official website of IBPS. Then the home page of the website will open in front of you. Click on the option of application on the home page. After clicking, your application form will open on the next page. In that, you have to fill your form according to the eligibility criteria and click on submit. Then your application form will be submitted. If you want, you can also save your form.
Can I apply IBPS Clerk 2021?
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 To be admitted to the post of clerk, you have to first apply and to apply, you have to take care of some important things, about which we will provide you complete information in our article. Whatever criteria have been set for this post, you have to follow it and accordingly, you can apply.