How to correct my pan card errors?

Home Forums Gyaan How to correct my pan card errors?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ibrahimrahav
      Participant

Hello all of my friends. I am getting pan card in my name. But my pan card is getting some wrong information. My father name is getting wrong spelling and address is not getting correct. I need to change the errors immediately. Because i need apply passport for go to foreign. I am getting engaged so i want to move. Please tell me friends how to change the errors in my pan card. I have try in official website. But the web page is showing error. So only i am asking you. Give me the suggestion and possible way for editing that information in my pan card. I have applied new pan card in online. I have submitted all correct information also. Then how my pan card is getting error? How is it possible? I am not known about the reason. I am getting proof for my details given as right. How to submit that proof for make changes in my pan card.
      If you have any ideas for that? Please tell me here. I am waiting for the powerful and effective nature of points. I have submitted the acknowledgement number from this post. I cannot see the status in my pan card process. My friend tells me the details for editing the details in online. But the page is not working. So please guide to edit as manual way for my pan card. I am asking more questions for applying new pan card. My sister is needing their pan card for applying scholarship for their study. So please send me the steps are follow to apply fresh type of pan card. I have read the people reviews and feedbacks in online. They are getting some errors in pan card submission and also in pan card. I am also submit my query in complaint box

gyaanikeeda

Bro instead of searching for an online solution Go to an agent and tell your problems he will fix it.
      If not then get the application form and fill it with the existing pan no and fill the changes you want to make and submit it at the pan centre. There is one wadala below the wadala bridge. But i would suggest go for an agent. Of course he will charge some money but your process will be easier and you will get your pan at your door step…Hope this might help

gyaanikeeda

Bro instead of searching for an online solution Go to an agent and tell your problems he will fix it.
      If not then get the application form and fill it with the existing pan no and fill the changes you want to make and submit it at the pan centre. There is one wadala below the wadala bridge. But i would suggest go for an agent. Of course he will charge some money but your process will be easier and you will get your pan at your door step…Hope this might help

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.